SES® emphasis on the quality of its products and it can be seen in our services, making sure that our customers are satisfied to the maximum possible extent. To effectively support the implementation of quality in our products and services, SES® have a process-oriented Quality Management-System, in compliance with the requirements of the international quality standard ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 13485: 2016.
SES® has undergone regress 5S and Lean Management training in year 2018. We are certified and periodically assessed for its effective implementation and pursuit.
SES® is under going quality management trainings and implementations namely: ISO 14001: 2015 (specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance) & ISO 45001: 2018 (an ISO standard for management systems of occupational health and safety (OH&S), based on OHSAS 18001: 2007)
Derived from our quality thinking, it is our Quality Policy:
We, at Sealed Energy Systems (SES®), are committed to manufacture sealed secondary and primary batteries and chargers; meeting total customer satisfaction by timely delivery of quality products & services. Quality management systems and processes will continuously be improved through involvement of our suppliers and employees, training, auditing, preventive actions, periodic management reviews and improvement actions as the result of such reviews.
SES® is committed to:
- Continuous improvement in quality management system and monitor its efficiency.
- Execute our business processes in an effective and efficient manner.
- Set up and sustain intensive and satisfying business relationships with suppliers.
- Advise and support our customers through competent SES® employees.
- Motivate and train our employees.
- Monitor our quality policy through measurable quality goals.
- Analyze the risks and opportunities to ensure its continued existence.