To obtain replacement of a sold battery, you must present your purchased battery to any SES® Authorized Warranty Centre that has an appropriate replacement battery either in stock or will prepare a new for replacement. You can contact SES® Customer Care Executive directly through e-mail or telephone. Customer care Executive will help you resolve your problem. If he could able to solve the trobleshooting offsite, he or she will request you to please arrange to send the purchased battery to our service centre address. That centre will take a reasonable time to test your original battery and, if defective, replace it according to the terms of the warranty policy. Please refer to our Limited Warranty Policy for specific details.
Please note, the battery must be fully-charged and physically not damaged at the time you retun or present it. Warranty voids if battery date or original label is tampered or removed. Physically damaged, burnt, swollen & deep discharged battery claims are also not entertained. Check return link to understand return procedure and instructions.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Sealed Energy Systems (SES®) warrants its battery pack and chargers to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use conditions.
The term of warranty is as below:
- During the first forty days from the date of purchase, SES® will repair or replace the defective unit. After ninety days and up to 12 Months from the date of purchase, Sealed Energy Systems with subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or recondition unit.
- The return must be accompanied by a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number to be issued upon request and must be shipped upon request and must be shipped prepaid.
- A shipping rebate will only be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed. If returned is demanded for any defective items, the amount of refund will be pro-rated by a period of Nine months from the date of purchase minus handling charges.
- Battery cell capacity depletion due to regular use is not covered by warranty. A battery that can still hold at least seventy percent (70 %) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal and this will not be subject to warranty replacement.
- Warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way or if the label or warranty sticker had been tempered with or removed.
- Warranty is not valid if batteries / battery packs are found Swollen / Burnt / physically damaged / deep discharged, as per International Norms.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty claim, item exchange or return must be accompanied by the original invoice and duly accomplished RMA form and must be made only through SES®.
- Request for refund or exchange must be made within fifteen (15 Days) of the invoice date. SES® reserves the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25 %) restocking fee for return where applicable.
- No Warranty Claim shall be entertained if original labels are tempered or removed.
- This warranty does not extend to the Electronic equipment that is used or which incorporates with any of our products and accessories. SES®shall not be held responsible for the improper use of its products.
Contact us for warrantly related issues at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0091-171-2698389
You can write to us at:
SES® Customer Care,
72, HSIDC Industrial Estate,
Ambala Cantt, 133 006